Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Information Report on Giraffes

 

Report Giraffes

Kia ora everyone for the past few weeks we have been working on our information report an animal. First we went to Orana Park to find and learn about one of the animals there. I chose to do mine on a giraffes, if you would like to learn about giraffes take a look on my web page, you can learn on my page about Physical appearance, habitat, diet, life cycle and predators. Which animal would you do your information report on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post